Wednesday 8 June 2011

Cygnar beginnings

Hello again,

  So here we have the starts of my Cygnar pStryker force (honestly not sure what the p stands for... prime? potato? pink?... the list goes on).  I will post the actual list after this picture post.  First up is the Defender from the starter box set.  I've chosen a non-standard colour scheme, purely because I like my forces to look different.  The aim was to make them appear battle-worn, bad-ass but not evil.  I hope thats come across!

The Defender in all his glory


The Lancer, otherwise known as Mr Arc Node




Finally the ginger wonder himself Stryker!


  I've given the battlegroup the nickname "Strykers Lucky Sixes" in the vain hope it'll mean I'll roll more sixes.  Currently however I'm at 0-4 games wise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment